This is a forum for all people who wants to share their problem to somebody they didn't know and wants an advice from other people who undergone the same situation.

Forevermore

Admin
    Admin

Forevermore

Post by Admin on Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Do you believe in forever? Is psychology supports this idea? Many people believes that there is forever and those only who have a love problem doesn't believe in this idea. I have situation whereas it pertains with this idea... forevermore...?

There is a girl who has a boyfriend now who is once became her ex. Why did they break-up then? Well it is because of long distance relationship. After the break-up, the girl found a new guy while the boy stayed single because he chose to be. Despite of their separation in terms of relationship, they still have a communication (texting and meeting up), they are still sweet whenever they talked to each other or hang-out--that triggers the confusion in the part of the girl. The relationship of the girl to her new found guy stayed for 7 months, they broke up when the new guy went to Bohol and the girl still being confused to her feelings toward her ex. In those times that the new guy is in Bohol, the girl starts to re-think if what she felt to the new guy is really love or just a fancy. The answer came up with just a couple of days, she confirmed to herself that the she still love her ex. And so instead of lying to her new guy, she talked to him and they parted ways as single again. The girl didn't said to her ex that she love him, the guy simply courted her and they became an item again.

So, after reading the story, what can you say about the term "forever"? Is there such a thing?
    And lastly, what psychology supports this idea?
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Forevermore

Post by Admin on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:32 pm

yanadub wrote:

if you believe on forever what does its difference between eternity and infinity?

forever, eternity and infinity are synonymous to each other which means endless... unlike lifetime it is finite and death is the limit...
    yayadub
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by yayadub on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:49 pm

I don't think forever exist. unless two people who really want to be together changed the word forever into a lifetime commitment. forever and happiness is a choice. you both choose to be happy then be. and prove that forever exist. Twisted Evil lol!

theyseemae
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by theyseemae on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:04 pm

Forever exist in those who wait for a right person and for a right time lol :p Sabi nga sa kanta nila James Reid at Nadine Lustre " Naniniwala na ako sa forever,magmula nung nakilala kita." There is one person that proves that there is forever Very Happy And I love seeing old couples because it makes me realize that there is someone who can love you forever XD

simplyAbby
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by simplyAbby on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:09 pm

So, after reading the story, what can you say about the term "forever"? Is there such a thing?
    And lastly, what psychology supports this idea?[/quote]

i believe in forever.. but sorry, i won't consider the story you got here as "already" a basis that "forever" exist. It still has more chapters to go...
    For me Forever is not all about love.. it has "time element". The love that is tested through time... still strong until their hairs go grey...

Mrs. Repalda
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by Mrs. Repalda on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:18 pm

Yes, I do believe in forever but I do not have any idea if pschology supports this idea.

Mrs. Repalda
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by Mrs. Repalda on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:21 pm

with that story, having forever is a choice.
    pallas_reg
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by pallas_reg on Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:01 pm

Well, universe, which is so vast, has been scientifically proven to exist.. Though I wasn't able to go in outer space and see how vast it is, I still do believe in the universe. So I believe in forever just as I believe in the universe. There were things in life that cannot be seen which we should still believe in... The saying "To see is to believe" is not always true for most cases. It is not necessary to see everything for you to believe. You just have to feel it.. Smile

arjay14
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by arjay14 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:48 pm

Actually there is such thing as Forever maybe it depends on the situations and instances, you will consider also the approach and how they truly love each other. In the end you must try and fight for love in the end you have no regrets that you give up your best, and also it depends on the perception & bitterness of an individual.

mikee'to
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by mikee'to on Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:49 pm

yes, i absoulutely believe in "forever" Smile
    revelation 15:11
    the kingdom of this world shall become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ and he shall reign forever and ever.
    there is such thing as forever "the kingdom of God will reign forever and ever".
    Smile Smile

mikee'to
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by mikee'to on Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:52 pm

pa comment din po Smile
    malwares.forumtl.com
    thank you Smile

mjpr
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by mjpr on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:01 pm

To believe is to see. It is similar to this age-old question, ''Does forever exist?. If you believe in it, then so be it. You just have to stand on what you believe in. forever does exist.

jimson
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by jimson on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:16 pm

i am also believed in forever. like, the movie that i watch. The guy who has a dog and they love each other and when the guy died. The dog was still there in his side waiting that he still alive. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

jimson
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by jimson on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:20 pm

For you? what can you say about Forever?

yobmaz
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by yobmaz on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:34 pm

naniniwala na ako sa forever magmula nang makilala KITA!

yobmaz
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by yobmaz on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:34 pm

naniniwala na ako sa forever magmula nang makilala KITA!

gjgarsiegenese
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by gjgarsiegenese on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:42 pm

naniniwala ako sa forever. you know why ? nasa magkasintahan yan kung marunong silang magkaunawaan at magbigayan Smile paniss

ryanchris05
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by ryanchris05 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:45 pm

forever? ah oo siguro kasi my diyos eh yun na ang forever! Razz

aldrinmayo10
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by aldrinmayo10 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:46 pm

I believe also in FOREVER because it is not only we depend to the situation right now, maybe we think that we have a destiny or future to follow and expect. And it comes the right time that how does the forever relationship makes happen in our life.

mark vitto
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by mark vitto on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:47 pm

For me, when we love someone else,we will do everything for them ..
    just like on my own quotes "there is a time for love don,t be so rush if love came let the girl/boy realize how much special he/she for you and make him/her love you time after time".. because love is not forgiven it is just suddenly appeared.. i know that forever is not existing or existing it is just us who believe and rely to the situation but it is just happening whether it is not meant...

argieyow
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by argieyow on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:49 pm

Forever is GOD. Smile

jhay01114
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by jhay01114 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:50 pm

i do believe in forever coz MY forever is on my side ... i dont care if to others if day do or not ... for me it exist Smile

aLLyn01
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by aLLyn01 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:52 pm

There's No Such Thing like forever. Because It will take a lifetime to prove it.. Laughing

jhonrey1027
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by jhonrey1027 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:53 pm

yes, dahil oras na mawala na yung taong minamahal mo maaalala mo paren sya dahil sya ay nasa puso mo.

TAGALOG lang para madama mo Smile))))

nikko0123457
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by nikko0123457 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:53 pm

forever is only a term or saying,the true forever gives a inspiration.. boom!

jhayporlares
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by jhayporlares on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:56 pm

forever :

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:14 pm